How do I add a Photo using email?
For instructions about emailing Photos from an iPhone, see How do I add a Photo from my iPhone?.
- Compose a new message in your email client.
- Address the message to your Natuba Upload Address.
- You may add a title for your Photo by entering it in the subject of the email message.
- Attach your Photo to the email message.
- You may also add a caption to your Photo by entering text in the body of the email message.
- Finally, send the message.
Your Photo will appear on the Natuba website as soon as the message it is received.
Additionally, you may add tags to the photo, or specify blogs where it should be published. See Advanced Topics for more information.