How do I add a Photo from my iPhone?
Follow these steps to send photos from your iPhone to Natuba.
- Find the photo on your iPhone that you want to add to Natuba.
- Click on the little icon in the bottom left hand corner of the iPhone screen, the square one with the arrow coming out of it. (You may need to tap the screen for this to appear)
- Tap the Email Photo button.
- On the To: line you should enter your "Upload Address." This is an email address that contains your Natuba username and Upload Code (separated by a dot). For example, email@example.com .
- Enter a subject that briefly describes the photo. This will be the Photo's title on Natuba.
- You may also enter a caption for the photo by adding text in the body of the email message, either above or below the photo.
Additionally, you may add tags to the photo, or specify blogs where it should be published. See Advanced Topics for more information.