How do I add a Photo through the Natuba website?
- Make sure you are signed in to Natuba.
- Click on the "Upload" link at the top of each Natuba page.
- Enter a title for your photo. The title is seen in search results, and also when people browse around Natuba.
- You may also want to enter a caption, which is a longer description of your photo.
- Optionally, you can one or more "tags" to your photo, separated by commas. Tags are just keywords or phrases that you can assign to a photo to help other people find what they are looking for. For example, if you add a picture of your pet Poodle to Natuba you might add the the following tags: poodles, pets, dogs, standard poodle
- Click on Browse to select which photo to upload.
- Click on the "Upload Now!" button to send your photo to Natuba.
The more information that you enter about the your photos, the easier it is for other people to find them. When adding a photo, you may omit the title, caption, and tags entirely, but your photo may not be very popular. :)