cdenny21's Comments

• Easter Bunny brand
    8 years, 10 months ago

These are probably the bunnies we've been looking for. The company's been around since 1899!

• Adam
    9 years, 1 month ago

Nope. Solid rock. They build things right around Junction. My brother-in-law and nephew both have home building degrees from South Texas State. They really know what they're doing. The fireplace wall is solid rock up to the vaulted ceiling, but the pic came out blurry.

• Chicken Masala (2 of 5)
    9 years, 1 month ago

Is it Marsala?

• Men
    9 years, 1 month ago

You know, they took that sign down. Either someone complained or someone stole it! The new sign is just a little stick figure without the skirt. The one with the skirt is on the ladies room. Are you sure there was an umbrella on the other one? I'll have to check. We only go there about once a year.

• Clayton and Louie relaxing
    9 years, 1 month ago

Clayton looks so much like his granddad and dad that it's scary!

• Boots
    9 years, 1 month ago
    On: Boots

Boots is extremely friendly. He also guards his girls like crazy. He must stand about 24 inches tall. He has very nice conformation and very meaty looking legs. We ate one of the earlier roosters because we couldn't re-home them all. He was tastey right off the smoker. (no offense to you vegetarians)

What I like about them is they don't pick each others feathers. These guys are in a small coop until I get home from work and they never pick! My productions reds are all gone for that reason. Also, these hens lay almost an egg a day. Out of 7, I always get 5-7 eggs.

• Marans eggs
    9 years, 1 month ago

BTW. I am hatching more right now, due to popular requests.

• Cuckoo Marans
    9 years, 1 month ago

My exterminator (for bugs!) fell in love with them on sight. I've already hatched him around 20 chicks and the other 25 or so are hatching as we speak. He LOVES them! The Marans are actually very congenial and entertaining. All of the chickens love grapes. It's hilarious to watch them snatch them up.

I don't really need the exterminator anymore, because the chickens do such a great job of eliminating scorpions and spiders, but we have him come anyway to keep the wasps down on the outside of the house.

I hatched the guineas for bee & wasp control, but they are only a couple of months old. I don't know if I will keep them because they are very flighty. They are difficult to photograph because they move around so fast that the dots on them blur.

You must be over 18 years old to browse with Safe Mode off. Are you over 18? You must be over 18 years old to browse with Safe Mode off. Are you over 18?

Invite Your Friends to Natuba!
Separate multiple email addresses with commas.