Got an iPhone? Posting is a Breeze.
Check out Natuba.com from your iPhone. It looks good, real good; notice the attention placed on using all of the iPhone's graphical interface.
To post from your iPhone, follow these simple steps:
- Take your photo.
- Find the photo you want to post to Natuba within the Photo Albums of your iPhone.
- Tap icon in the bottom left corner of the iPhone screen, the square one with the arrow coming out of it (you may need to tap the screen for this to appear).
- Tap the Email Photo button.
- Send the photo to your Upload Address.
- The title of your photo will be the subject line of your email. The caption of your photo will be what you enter into the body of your email. Tags also go here. Find out about Titles, Captions & Tags.
Learn all about your iPhone?