There Are Three Ways to Post Your Photos to Natuba.
You can train a monkey to post on Natuba. Now, we attempt to train you . . .
- Compose a New Email.
- Your Upload Address needs to be entered in the To: line of your email.
- The Subject of your Email will be the Title of Your Photo.
- What You Type in the Body Will be the Caption.
- Add Tags in the Body of the Email (e.g. "tags: new, photo, email")
Make us do the work, upload the photo direct to Natuba.
- Enter your Title, Caption and Tag.
- Find the picture on your computer.
- Open the picture.
- Select Post Now! to, well, post now.
From Your Phone
There are all types of phones out there. As long as your phone has the capability to send email, you can post to Natuba. Email your photo by following the steps above.
REMEMBER to attach your photo!
Contact Natuba Central.